Our dedicated team will set up your E-Learning from scratch and manage a fraction of your course content online. This includes:
- Data content such as student details, courses and time tables
- A reliable, dedicated team with proven IT experience is tasked with maintaining the system
- Weekly online study resource materials
- Relevant quizzes for the student
- Model answers to ensure that the assessors have the guidance of evaluation tools and marking criteria
- The generation of comprehensive weekly reports that are sent to the appropriate person
ACVET specialises in the contextualisation of content resources. Our team will develop superior training materials according to ASQA packaging rules. This includes:
- Assessment Tool Research and Development – ACVET employs an in-house resource development team comprising of experienced professionals who engage in research activities to ensure that all assessment tools provided are relevant and meet current industry standards.
- Assessment Marking Guide development – Along with the assessment tools, ACVET also provides a marking guide to support trainers in the assessment marking process.
- Assessment Matrix development – A matrix is completed for each assessment tool developed in order to document how the elements of competency set by regulatory bodies are addressed by the assessment.
*ACVET will provide 15% off all resources from Australian Training Products to all clients who receive Resource Development Support from us.
- Version Control Register – ACVET maintains a version control register to keep track of all changes and adjustments made to resources and compliance documents. This allows us to maintain control and easily address inconsistencies.
- As an addon for this service, our team will manage your resources for one year, providing you with continuous resource monitoring and version control.
ACVET’s in-house resource development team consists of industry subject matter experts who have experience in producing and contextualising essential training and assessment materials according to ASQA packaging rules and standards.
Whether providing face to face or online content, our resource development packages are constructed to be flexible and custom made. We ensure that content purchased and developed fits the requirement of your college and curriculum.
ACVET produces resources that are able to determine the performance evidence, criteria and required knowledge of your students. We also help our clients develop and review their assessment tools for various training requirements.
We take pride in contributing to and maintaining high industry standards for all our resources.