ACVET engages and operates in the highly complex VET Quality Framework regulatory environment and dealing with variations in regulator interpretations, in turn keeping our services up to date and at the forefront of compliance.
What we can do for your RTO
- Address the requirements of the VET Quality Framework
- Address the requirements of the ESOS Act and the National Code
- Resource development and contextualisation on assessment tools
- Ongoing operations and compliance for the RTO (within the contract period)
- Provide support to ensure an AVETMISS compliant database
- Help you prepare for audit, including undertaking a self-assessment and participating in a practice audit
How we work
Training and support will be provided to ensure management understands the basics in interpreting and following the Standards for RTOs 2015 and National Code/ESOS Act which is important in ensuring compliance.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would be happy to provide you with an obligation-free quote and any information you require regarding our services.